The Early Days of a Better Nation

Thursday, September 07, 2017



Event Horizon launches Emergence



Next Wednesday, 13th September, Edinburgh's monthly SF mini-festival Event Horizon is doing me the honour of launching my forthcoming novel The Corporation Wars: Emergence (available for pre-order here). By special courtesy of the publishers, advance copies will be on sale at the event. Caroline Grebbell and Russell Jones will kick off proceedings, followed by a conversation between me and Andrew J. Wilson, author, reviewer, and stalwart of the spoken word scene.

The evening starts at 7:30 pm at The Banshee Labyrinth, Scotland's most haunted pub and the venue for many science, SF and sceptic events. Admission FREE.

4 Comments:

I wish I could be there, but nevertheless, good luck !

In the FT: the Sheenisov are coming!

Belatedly, to Farah - thanks, it was!

And to Del - Thanks for the link. Interesting in its own right, and something I've been thinking about. (E.g., it's in the back-story of The Corpotation Wars, as told by the unreliable Nicole). If you email me at kenneth dot m dot macleod at gmail dot com I may have something for you.

Post a Comment


Home